About the Opportunity:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account/Relationship Manager to join the team located in Sydney's CBD. In this extremely lucrative position, you will be primarily responsible for generating and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients on both a retail and partner level, in order to build a profitable and long term sales pipeline for the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Building and driving your own sales pipeline
- Establishing relationships with warm inbound leads
- Calling potential leads and generating new business
- Developing and maintaining relationships with high net worth individuals and Introducing Brokers
- Networking with clients from Institutional level relationships to retail clients to ensure future business opportunities.
About the Benefits:
- To be considered for this role you must have experience working with partners and/or high net worth individuals in a similar role and have access to a transferable book of existing clients. You will be an account or partners manager who excels at building and maintaining relationships with your client base and managing your own sales pipeline. Ideally you will be RG146 qualified in FX and derivatives, but this is not critical to your success in this position.
- Depending on the location of your existing client base, you may be required to work outside normal working hours to service international locations and take advantage of local trading hours around the globe. Bilingual applicants are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills, and a high level of attention to detail will allow you to effectively assist your customers, both internal and external, with professionalism and accuracy.
- We are focused on attracting exceptional individuals and developing them to their utmost potential, in order to guarantee business success. As one of our Account/Relationship Managers your clients will have access to some of the best IT infrastructure in the industry, giving you fast and reliable optimised trading conditions to offer your client base.You will also be rewarded with a generous base salary plus uncapped earning potential.
- In addition, you will enjoy a range of professional development benefits such as training and international travel opportunities, including trade shows, conferences and networking events. Due to the rapid growth of the business and its global nature, there are also genuine opportunities for career progression and internal mobility into other parts of the business, locally and internationally.
- If you think your skills and experience fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. Successful applicants will be contacted by phone to arrange an interview.l
If you think your skills and experience fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your Resume to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted by phone to arrange an interview.